Online gatherings are where we meet to have some thinking together. Usually, one main topic is presented, and then we have an open discussion afterwards.
Some meetings are open. Others take the interview format – 2-3 people interviewing usually 1 person, about that person's projects/workflow/research.
You can find the meeting videos here.
Do you have and idea for a topic? - Let us talk!
- April 15th 2019, 3pm UTC - Chris Nuernberger - Tech.ml - video - transcript
- May 15th 2019, 10pm UTC - Carin Meier - Clojure MXNet - video
- June 20th, 2pm UTC - Martin Kavalar - Nextjournal - video
- June 30th, 5pm UTC - Alan Marazzi, Ethan Zane Miller and Vijay Kiran interviewed Jon Anthony about Hanami & Saite - video
- Jul 18th, 5pm UTC - Chris Nuernberger - Libpython-clj - Alan Marazzi - Panthera - video
- August 9th, 5pm UTC - Christopher Small - Oz - video
- August 29th, 5pm Jon Anthony - Hanami+Saite - video
- September 12th, 5pm UTC - Daniel Slutsky - R-interop - video
- October 14th, 3pm UTC - Konrad Kühne - Datahike - video
- October 28th, 6pm UTC - Tommi Reiman - Malli - video
- January 9th 2020, 3pm-5pm UTC - Ludovic Courtès - Guix-Jupyter reproducible notebooks - video - slides - recap
- March 21st, 2pm-6pm UTC - COVID-19 online Hackathon - details here and here - video
- March 26th, 5pm-7pm UTC - Simon Belak - Exploratory analysis: automation, augmentation, and building tools for thought - video coming soon
- March 29th, 2pm-6pm UTC - COVID-19 online Hackathon - details here and here - video coming soon
- [TBD] Joanne Cheng - Drawing maps