The goal of the group is to create collaborations around learning and building Clojure tools for data visualization and literate programming.
The authors of several actively developed tools are involved (Chlorine, Clover, Calva, Portal, Viscous, Sidebar, Nette, Fabricate, Omni-trace, Oz, Saite, Notespace, Clay, Goldly, Saturn, clt-tiles, Obsidian Wielder, Cardigan Bay, Platypub, etc.).
- Meeting 1 - the beginning (Feb. 4th 2022) - summary & video.
- Meeting 2 - compatibility across tools (Feb. 19th 2022) - summary & video
- Meeting 3 - general montlhy meeting (Mar. 5th 2022) - summary & video
- Meeting 4 - studying Clerk internals (Mar. 25th 2022) - summary & video
- Meeting 5 - general monthly (Apr. 2nd 2022) - summary & video
- Meeting 6 - general monthly (May. 6th 2022) - summary & video
- Meeting 7 - a deep dive into Saturn (May. 27th 2022) - summary & video
- Meeting 8 - general monthly (June 3rd 2022): data cookbook, goldly studio, re-frame state management - summary & video
- Meeting 9 - general monthly (July 2nd 2022) - summary & video
Organizers: Lukas Domalga, Kira McLean, Daniel Slutsky (please reach out at the Clojurians Zulip)
Frequency of meetings: All-hands meeting roughly every month + ad-hoc meetings of sub-groups on specific topics
Chat stream: #visual-tools at Clojurians Zulip and at Clojurians Slack
Resources: You are invited to add your experiments and notes.
scicloj/visual-tools-experiments - repo for collaboration.
common notes - from meetings, etc.
background - the visual tools session at the re:Clojure Data Science Special (Dec. 5th 2021), overviewing some of the relevant tools in the field
Video status reports: